Urethane Casting ServicesThe urethane casting process is ideal for quickly producing high quality plastic parts without the cost of hard tooling. Neomek combines master craftsmen with the latest in 3D printing technologies to produce parts with unparalleled quality and speed. Upload your 3D CAD models using our RFQ Page to get a quote.
Polyurethane casting is ideal for:
- Early-stage production
- Marketing samples
- Low-volume plastic parts
- Functional prototypes for testing
Urethane Casting MaterialsNeomek produces parts with a wide range of material properties, including: flexible 15A to 90A Shore, semi-rigid 40D to 80D, and rigid fire rated and non-fire rated.
- ABS-like - Ideal for pre-production parts and marketing samples
- Clear - Clear urethane casting is ideal for creating transparent plastic components
- Elastomeric - Urethane casting rubber parts
- High-Strength - Ideal for low volume production parts
- High-Temperature - Ideal for low volume production parts in high heat applications
FinishesNeomek's model shop can produce parts with nearly any surface finish, color, and texture.
- Colored Plastic
- Color-matched painting
- Chrome and nickel plating
- Faux finishes
- Hand painting
- Dry Transfer
Neomek Chicago, Illinois serves the mid-west including Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Indianapolis, Indiana, St. Louis, Missouri, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Neomek Pittsburgh serves Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Detroit, Michigan, and Columbus, Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati, Ohio. Neomek also has resources in New York and the greater Boston area.