Part Inspection Services
Part inspection using 3D laser scanning is a fast and simple way to compare your as-built parts to ideal 3D CAD models. Opposed to traditional single-point measurement techniques, 3D scanning captures full surface detail providing clear and concise reporting of issues like warp, twist, and shrink. 3D scanning is the ideal for capturing complex and freeform shapes for inspection.
Neomek's expertise with a wide variety of inspection technologies gives you the ability to:
- Compare as-built parts to ideal 3D CAD
- Easily troubleshoot manufacturing process issues
- Measure wall thickness using cross-sections
- First article inspection
Large Scale Metrology Services
Neomek specializes in mid and long range scanning as well as inspection and alignment services using laser trackers. With these tools, we can measure any large object from a car to an entire factory.
- Documentation of as-built conditions
- High-accuracy machinery alignment
- Volumetric analysis
- Plant layouts
- High-definition inspection of large structures
- Forensic / crime scene digitizing