Rapid Manufacturing Processes
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Machined Plastic Prototypes (MPP)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Cast Urethane Production Prototypes
- CNC Machined Parts
- Sheet Metal Prototypes
- Prototype Metal Casting
Cast Urethane Materials
- Flexible materials ranging 15A to 90A Shore Hardness, available in any color or water clear.
- Semi-rigid materials ranging from 40D to 80D Shore Hardness, available in any color or water clear.
- Rigid fire rated and non-fire rate materials
- SPI Finish A-1 through D-3
- Custom textures, such as leather, wood, and stone
Neomek can match any color specified by Pantone number or L*A*B*